The Dehradun International Film festival (DIFF) is inviting films as follows:
- Short Films (under 50 minutes)
- Feature Films (above 70 minutes)
- Films have been made during August 2016 to July 2017 are eligible for entry to the festival.
- Work can be submitted on DVD / Blue Ray / Pen Drive or streaming video. Submissions will not be returned.
- Exhibition Format authorized: DCP, Blue Ray and DVD format only.
- Films in any language other than English must be subtitled in English.
The DVD / Blue Ray / Pen Drive need to send to:
321,3rd Floor, South X-Plaza-2, Masjid Mod, South Extn. Part-II, New Delhi 110049
The following need to submit by email: email@example.com
- Synopsis of the film
- Director’s Profile
- Director’s Comments (If any)
- Director’s Photograph
- 3 – 4 still photographs (high resolution of at least 1 mb in size)
- Crew and casts
Last date for Submission: 31 August 2017